JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I would prefer to spend money within the pro 2A community, needing new windshield for car.

Any members have a glass shop or know of one?

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'll be interested to see the replies on this.

I live in a close in SE neighborhood and my experience is that it is the belly of the woke beast politically speaking.

I don't know if they're still in business but the last windshield I had replaced was done by Apple auto glass.

Call several shops as you are likely to find large price fluctuations between vendors. Auto glass is quite a competitive business.

Last Edited:
I used Apple Auto a few years ago for my Forester, they did a great job.

With things being how they are, I would love to throw my money towards another pro 2A shop/person if I can. Totally right about being in the belly!

I would prefer to spend money within the pro 2A community, needing new windshield for car.

Any members have a glass shop or know of one?
I have 2 Cherokees, both had cracked windshields.
I also have USAA for insurance.
They work w/ SAFELIGHT, and Many if not Most Ins Co's will replace a windshield due to SAFETY Reasons for free....

Now I have 2 NEW Windshields & paid $29.00 to have a pair of $29.00 wipers put on...:):):D

Worth looking into...

Mt Hood Glass 503-667-0290

Contact them for service at the shop or they do have multiple service vans running.

Very much 2A folks and very good to do business with.

I have 2 Cherokees, both had cracked windshields.
I also have USAA for insurance.
They work w/ SAFELIGHT, and Many if not Most Ins Co's will replace a windshield due to SAFETY Reasons for free....

Now I have 2 NEW Windshields & paid $29.00 to have a pair of $29.00 wipers put on...:):):D

Worth looking into...
I have had USAA insurance for over 30 years and had no idea that they would replace a windshield free.

It is worth looking into.

Last Edited:
I have had USAA insurance for over 30 years and had no idea that they would replace a windshield free.

It is worth looking into.
If you call Safelite & tell them you have USAA & give them your USAA # They line it up for you.
Cracked is pretty much a green light, or if age & tiny abrassions Fog it up that is also GTG.

I am looking for a good one also. Someone mentioned Apple Auto Glass...if that was on Union Ave I don't think they are still in business.

Also, never take your vehicle to a "Spiffy Lube" oil change shop for a rock chip fix....you'll be sorry.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top