Looking for primers.

arakboss

Reactions
The CCI BR4s with UPC code 076683500199 are in trays.

The CCI BR4s with UPC code 076683000828 come on APS strips.

The ones in stock at Natchez right now are in trays.

Reactions
The CCI BR4s with UPC code 076683500199 are in trays.

The CCI BR4s with UPC code 076683000828 come on APS strips.

The ones in stock at Natchez right now are in trays.
I wish product descriptions were included in webstores.

I think Im going to grab the Natchez deal, Ive been wanting to handload 223 but havnt been able to find small rifle primers this year.
thanks for helping.

arakboss

Reactions

I think Im going to grab the Natchez deal, Ive been wanting to handload 223 but havnt been able to find small rifle primers this year.
thanks for helping.
The BR4s are pretty spendy but if you are a low volume loader you might be happy with them. What type of rifle are you going to be loading for?

Local Loader

Reactions
they do on CCIs website. Im confused because on CCIs website BR4s come with APS strips and they also show their 400s do not but both are small rifle primers. I dont know what the difference is.
the short version of what Im after is I want to start reloading .223.

Local Loader

Reactions

thanks for helping.
Check on here first cause no S&H cost, it's about $35 S&H to order it.

Reactions
The BR4s are pretty spendy but if you are a low volume loader you might be happy with them. What type of rifle are you going to be loading for?
They are spendy but yes this is a low volume project for fun I want to develop a predator hunting load for my AR.

arakboss

Reactions
They are spendy but yes this is a low volume project for fun I want to develop a predator hunting load for my AR.
You might check the NWFA classifieds first, these will end up costing you about $185 for a one brick purchase after shipping and haz mat fees are added in.

Reactions
Cool, good luck with your load work ups.
it will be a long while but Ive been looking on the side for this just for fun project. Its funny because I went to Natchez to buy... and hesitated, because I really dont need and do need to buy christmas gifts now. Then while deciding I found them on sale at Brownells for 125 so I took that as a sign and pulled the trigger....
156 total inc hazmat and shipping.

partsed

Reactions
Those shipping and haz mat prices are more tolerable from Natchez since they let you buy 5 bricks. When you are limited to one brick and have to pay similar charges, it's a sucky day.
My threshold for buying the SPP was three bricks since we were in Hawaii on vacation…

misterarman

Reactions
it will be a long while but Ive been looking on the side for this just for fun project. Its funny because I went to Natchez to buy... and hesitated, because I really dont need and do need to buy christmas gifts now. Then while deciding I found them on sale at Brownells for 125 so I took that as a sign and pulled the trigger....
156 total inc hazmat and shipping.
Dang it. If you need a second brick I will sell one for $120.

osprey

Reactions
A case full of ar comp with a 60 gr ballistic tip shoots well in all my guns chambered in 5.56/ 223 wylde with 1-8 twists.

Upcoming Events

Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Redmond, OR

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top