JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to purchase a pistol from a Vancouver resident. I'm an Oregon resident.

Want to find an Oregon FFL close to the river so the Vancouver resident doesn't have to drive that far. It will help close the deal.

Fisherman's Marine at Hayden Island used to do PP Transfers, but stopped during COVID and still do not do them.

All the Glitter's Pawn on Lombard doesn't do them.

Pacific Pawn and Cash at I-205 and Stark doesn't do them any longer.

Can you guys help a brother out and let me know if you are aware of any FFLs close to the river that do PP Transfers.

Thanks.

...please correct me if I'm wrong, but don't state to state transfers of handguns have to go FFL to FFL...?? As in, WA owner takes it to a WA FFL who ships it to the OR FFL, who does the transfer..??

...please correct me if I'm wrong, but don't state to state transfers of handguns have to go FFL to FFL...?? As in, WA owner takes it to a WA FFL who ships it to the OR FFL, who does the transfer..??
The transfer of a handgun has to be in the receiver's state. Doesn't matter how it gets there. If it must be shipped, it goes FFL to FFL.

OP:

Try Shooters Service Center in St. John. Right by the McMenamins.

Money Market Pawn at 138 and Powell has been good to people. I know it's a ways down from the river though. They may be up to $35.00 now too.

Money Market Pawn at 138 and Powell has been good to people. I know it's a ways down from the river though. They may be up to $35.00 now too.
Hey @Mikej - Thanks for the response.

MMP is great - do a lot of transfers there. They're up to $40 now, but they get it done quick - and they're pretty close to me.

I was hoping to find something closer to the Columbia so the WA seller doesn't have to drive to far south.

But MMP is always an option.

I'm looking to purchase a pistol from a Vancouver resident. I'm an Oregon resident.

Want to find an Oregon FFL close to the river so the Vancouver resident doesn't have to drive that far. It will help close the deal.

Fisherman's Marine at Hayden Island used to do PP Transfers, but stopped during COVID and still do not do them.

All the Glitter's Pawn on Lombard doesn't do them.

Pacific Pawn and Cash at I-205 and Stark doesn't do them any longer.

Can you guys help a brother out and let me know if you are aware of any FFLs close to the river that do PP Transfers.

Thanks.
Money Market Pawn on SE Powell.
Great service, no attitude, and the price is right.
I have used them to do several transfers.
👍👍👍👍👍
Best,
Gary

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads