JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys. So here is the deal. My son in law needs 9mm ammo (only firearm he owns), he found some Remington thunderbolt 22lr and has 1000 rounds and wants to trade me for 9mm ammo (which I have a small amount of). Now I wouldn't usually buy thunderbolt but these days who can be picky, right? All of my 9mm is blazer brass 115gr. Neither of us want this for self defense and I have lots of 22lr squirreled away.
My question is what would be an equitable trade these days? I am only doing this so he has ammo on hand.
Any suggestions?

Give your daughter the 9mm, let her negotiate a trade.:)

(You did say "son in law" I hope we aren't being presumptive that it's your "daughters" other half. This gender fluidity exhibited in the costal states is so... confusing). :s0153:

:s0062:
[h3][/h3]

Hey guys. So here is the deal. My son in law needs 9mm ammo (only firearm he owns), he found some Remington thunderbolt 22lr and has 1000 rounds and wants to trade me for 9mm ammo (which I have a small amount of). Now I wouldn't usually buy thunderbolt but these days who can be picky, right? All of my 9mm is blazer brass 115gr. Neither of us want this for self defense and I have lots of 22lr squirreled away.
My question is what would be an equitable trade these days? I am only doing this so he has ammo on hand.
Any suggestions?
You do the trade right and the house gets painted.

Any suggestions?
Well I would say pre panic 4 maybe 5 boxes 9mm for the 1,000 rds thundercrap. four boxes if he is worthless, five if he treats your kid alright..........

Any suggestions?
You can order CCI 9mm Blazer for .60 a round almost any week. In stock now. I've seen CCI .22 for .10 a round plus shipping, but haven't been fast enough to get any of that yet.

Any suggestions?

SO... I decided to just give him a 100 rounds that way he can try out his pistol with the 9mm barrel and loan him a 22 pistol so he can shoot up his spare ammo. No guilt involved and no strings attached.
You guys are funny.
Oh, and don't worry about him borrowing a pistol, the Marines trained him well.

SO... I decided to just give him a 100 rounds that way he can try out his pistol with the 9mm barrel and loan him a 22 pistol so he can shoot up his spare ammo. No guilt involved and no strings attached.
You guys are funny.
Oh, and don't worry about him borrowing a pistol, the Marines trained him well.
you have another Daughter available?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads