JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just like the title says looking for opinions on Aero Precision Uppers and lowers. Specificaly the COP Monolithic Upper. I am interested in this getting this one but not alot of information on this manufacturer.

AP uppers/lowers are Forged using 7075 T6 aluminum.
The mil-spec A3 flat top uppers are made with M4 feed ramp cuts and hard anodized.

AP makes all the Spikes uppers and lowers.
They are selling uppers for $59 and lowers for $74. There is a comparison on AR15.com and AP is rated top of the line stuff.

lowers are pretty decent IMO. I have had a couple. They built up just fine, take mags just fine and the finish is gtg. Overall I am pleased with them. Plus they can be had for a bargain compared to other companies. Yeah, they aren't as nice as some to some people (I don't see how, but to each their own), but they are still pretty decent imo. I prefer mega uppers and lowers, but thats just me. Mega has always done me right, and I kind of like the finish they put on their lowers a bit better from a purely aesthetic standpoint.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top