JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Guys! I'm just starting to dabble in fixing and restoring older or poor condition stocks and guns. Just finished a Parder 12 Gage! Came out great.

I'm looking for Rifles or Shotguns that are beat up or need some care.
In the $90 - $180 dollar range so I can learn how to fix them up and recondition them.

I'M NOT SELLING THEM! Some I'm keeping, others I will fix and restore and trade back on NorthwestFirearms.com for other guns that need fixed or restored.

THIS IS ONLY A HOBBY and LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR ME! So don't worry.
I'm not trying to make a Single Penny off any of these guns!

I love guns, and want to have something to do in my spare time when I'm not shooting them or working! :s0155:

-Old 10/22
-Shotguns
-Stocks
-Rifles
-Old Military Rifles

These guns will either end up in my small collection, or (traded) back on this Forum once I'm finished fixing them up!

I have a Spanish Mauser that has been rebarreled to .308 Win,sporter contour barrel,hinged floor plate,action drilled and tapped,open sites on barrel.
Some surface rust on metal,all above the wood line,looks like it will clean up fairly easily,small crack in stock,rifling looks good still.
I picked this up recently to put away as a project gun,after some consideration i doubt if i will have much time in the future to do anything with it.
If your interested,PM me and i will send you some pictures.
RK

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.