Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Looking for OLD or NEED TLC Rifles and Shotgun to Restor

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by CastleFox, May 31, 2009.

1. CastleFox

CastleFox Gone New Member

Hey Guys! I'm just starting to dabble in fixing and restoring older or poor condition stocks and guns. Just finished a Parder 12 Gage! Came out great.

I'm looking for Rifles or Shotguns that are beat up or need some care.
    In the $90 - $180 dollar range so I can learn how to fix them up and recondition them.

I'M NOT SELLING THEM! Some I'm keeping, others I will fix and restore and trade back on NorthwestFirearms.com for other guns that need fixed or restored.

THIS IS ONLY A HOBBY and LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR ME! So don't worry.
    I'm not trying to make a Single Penny off any of these guns!

I love guns, and want to have something to do in my spare time when I'm not shooting them or working! :thumbup:

-Old 10/22
    -Shotguns
    -Stocks
    -Rifles
    -Old Military Rifles

These guns will either end up in my small collection, or (traded) back on this Forum once I'm finished fixing them up!

2. GeoMann

GeoMann PDX Member

I've got an old Iver Johnson 20ga shotgun that I can part with...Looks like a good project.

Geo

3. RockKrawler

RockKrawler Gresham Member

I have a Spanish Mauser that has been rebarreled to .308 Win,sporter contour barrel,hinged floor plate,action drilled and tapped,open sites on barrel.
    Some surface rust on metal,all above the wood line,looks like it will clean up fairly easily,small crack in stock,rifling looks good still.
    I picked this up recently to put away as a project gun,after some consideration i doubt if i will have much time in the future to do anything with it.
    If your interested,PM me and i will send you some pictures.
    RK