JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
wow jafo are u gonna follow me. ya must have a real hardon about this.i dont feel the need to prov anything to anyone.if you need validation to justify youre self thats your problem not mine.so in short move on leave me alone

Actually you called me into this thread by using my name and making one more false claim, that I attacked you. I now understand that you just want to make false claims but not get called on it. I will allow you to carry on without further being the poor victim as long as you don't make more false claims.

Most people that I run into in my area don't have a clue regarding my position on firearms, nor do many of my friends. I look like just another yuppie with a tan and a crisp white shirt, but I blend in really well. I consider myself unique, but a pretty normal guy.

On a sidenote, please review grammar and spelling. Jeez.
I won't mention names.

Inheritor I mean Evanston Illinois...... suburb at the corner of Chicago and the big lake....... I've some friends there and visited them a few years back.

I've found the best thing to do when someone insists on pestering me is

Hay there Inheritor.:) Just to get back on track, Glad to have ya here. Some of us (most) on here are just good ol folks havin a good ol time on this good ol forum but some like to test the blood pressure of others. Guess thats what makes there world go round and round. Pay the goober heads no attention. They feed off it. Again, You are welcome here. Dave.:)

nice to meet you tatoo an thanks thats nice to know.
evanston ill ........im maybe 1 hour from there let me know when youre gonna be out that way youre more than welcome to stop by i have a small private homemade range in my back feild:)

well what do you expect? youre from the land of Lincoln.

every one has an opinion and some people are more stronger opinioned then others. also, there are alot of armchair gun people out there.

this is definitly cool have met a lot of great people here keep em comin
had somebody tell me an old trick for hollow points.the guy said to fill them with wax so i decided to try it.made a huge difference the unfilled slug didnt expand much (took alot of shots before i recovered one) the filled slug expanded to about the size of a quarter(recovered the filled one first shot)all the energy of the slug expended its self in the target insted of just going straight through.the target was a wet piece of rotten wood(log about 9 inchs in diameter)from about 7 feet away.the filled slug blew the back of the log completely out anyone else tried this ,if so what are the long term effects on the gun if there are any at all

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top