JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Im normal. Scary huh? Welcom to the site. You should find that there is a pretty good core group of people here. Once in a while some new guys show up and start "dog fights" but that is not very common

By whose definition?

Anyway welcome to a great site, and I have a question myself:

Just what is this 'enough' everyone keeps talking about???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Yup I am normal! I got a normal room with normal rubber walls! They bring me normal meals of normal blan food!

You all live just like me so the voices in my head have stated!

Steven

p/s welcome aboard "we were expecting you!"

Hey Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself and already met a few great people here!
IF "NORMAL" is Gun Loving, God Fearing, Bible Reading, America Loving, Moral person, then YES! I'm "NORMAL"

Welcome!

How many guns do you have to own to be considered normal ha ha ha. I think I'm getting close

Just ask the Penguin how many is enough.

And yes, Inheritor, the sense of humour on here is great. I often tune in and browse at the end of a trying day to put a few things back into perspective, I almost always get a few great laughs before its off with me to the land of Nod.

Now, how far from Evanston is Burlington?

hey tionico if yer talking evaston ind its a couple of hours not too far. on a different note already found a combative conversasionilist guy by the name of jafo,he singled me out and attacked guess ya cant go anywhere without runnig into a few of them. oh well not gonna let it get me down

hey tionico if yer talking evaston ind its a couple of hours not too far. on a different note already found a combative conversasionilist guy by the name of jafo,he singled me out and attacked guess ya cant go anywhere without runnig into a few of them. oh well not gonna let it get me down

Attacked because I called you out on a BS claim?

Good luck with the internet. :s0155:

wow jafo are u gonna follow me. ya must have a real hardon about this.i dont feel the need to prov anything to anyone.if you need validation to justify youre self thats your problem not mine.so in short move on leave me alone

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top