JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wouldn't mind an autoloader since I have 2 77/22's but not totally against another bolt. I mainly shoot gophers and plan to start doing a little target practice but no comps or anything. What would fit the bill? Looking to stay $700 or less.

Build one

Brownells-BRN-22-Stripped-and-Barreled-Receivers-for-Ruger-1022-Rifles-8-660x340.jpg

A 10/22 would easily fit your list above. You can go from a very "basic" stock rifle to as wild as you want. You can either buy one or build one.

My 77/22 with silencer is one of my most used guns. While I do enjoy my 10/22's, I do end up shooting my AR that is a dedicated .22 (not an "ar style" .22). I do have several other .22's in semi auto, but not that fit your use.

So many great 22 rifles (I'm envious of your 77/22s too). One of my favorite guns of all time is my Winchester 9422 lever action is 22lr. Mine happens to be from 1973 and the only drawback is no threaded barrel due to extending the rod in the tube to load it, which would hit the suppressor.

Also a big fan of the CZ 457 and my Ruger American Rimfire.

I have the Tikka TX1 and a Kidd 10/22 , the tikka is great for hunting and just having fun with a suppressor and subs. the Kidd is setup for target and long range shooting.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top