JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was referred on this forum to a gunsmith that threaded the barrel on my Old Henry .22 lever action.
I have another project and ,
for the life of me I cant find his phone number. (I'm getting old). He is in Vancouver, not far off Leiser rd. I remember where he lives, but I dont want to just drop by unannounced. I will attach a couple pics of the work. Please PM me if you have his contact info.
Thank you.
205881-c649ae86df70b1ad5e34a3ffc216075d.jpg 205884-5a12e00abff3d8fe57a87e6163ec62a5.jpg

If you have the street address you may be able to do a business license search at the WA state site. Or if he has a FFL do the same search at ATF. I'm not sure if either will return a phone number but there's always Google.

Worst case, you could write him a letter and mail it to him. Assuming you have some old postage stamps lying around.

I don't know Velzey, but his Smithing opines, and attention to details professed by others and himself have been spot on from my private and professional perspective. For instants, unless you are threading water pipe or yard art, a thread relief may have a multiple of mechanical advantages along with the aesthetics of a job well done. I would not hesitate to seek him out should I have the need. To me, attention to detail and finishing touches differentiate the jack of all trades from the craftsman.

The barrel extension was put on so the mag tube didn't need to be cut back. Which is rather easy to do.
@jbett98 I have a way now to modify some tube fed .22's that use a suppressor. I have done a couple like the below photo (this is a googled pic, I was lazy and didn't take a pic of the ones I did) But if the mag tube mount is back a several inches from the muzzle, I can bend the assembly very slightly and install a spacer so your rifle isn't a single shot anymore.

FullGunNoFlash.jpg

Velzey,
That is exactly what I want. To be able to remove the mag tube without removing the suppressor.
Looking forward to procuring your service!
The one I had before, had an extension, bit I still had to remove the suppressor to reload. A bit of a pain.

Velzey,
That is exactly what I want. To be able to remove the mag tube without removing the suppressor.
Looking forward to procuring your service!
The one I had before, had an extension, bit I still had to remove the suppressor to reload. A bit of a pain.

There is a very good reason Tim is recommended very highly by a whole ton of people here on the forum. Hard to go wrong if you take it to the right guy first;).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top