Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Looking for Mossberg 930SPX

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by bmgm37, Nov 16, 2009.

1. bmgm37

bmgm37 Coos Bay Active Member

I will be traveling through Eugene, Salem and up to Portland this week and I am also spending some time looking for a Mossberg 930 SPX with the pistol grip stock. Do any of you guys know a dealer that may have one in stock? If you have seen one in a shop let me know and the address would help.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, sorry if it isn't. :paranoid:

Thanks!

2. rudedog04

rudedog04 oregon-roseburg Member

seen a couple standard stock one at dicks sporting goods there in eugene last week i think around 600. nice shotguns

3. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

I've seen quite a few non pistol grip ones around as well, you can always buy the choate pistol grip stocks aftermarket. Also I was very displeased with my 930spx's performance when I had it, but for the price I paid, it wasnt too bad.

4. krawl

krawl Oregon Member

Seriously have Bi-mart order you one. I haven't looked lately but at the time their prices like usual were much less.

5. jimwsea

jimwsea Vancouver, Washington state Active Member

I've been reading about this model. What didn't you like?

6. jdub75

jdub75 PNW Well-Known Member

I have one w/ BOTH the pistol grip & the standard stock. Maybe 125 or so rounds of all kinds of cheap stuff, even 15+ year old low brass 1200fps stuff fired thru this. Everything fed perfectly. It also has a flashlight mount & 50 rounds of new 12ga ammo. Box w/ all paperwork too. Its in pristine condition.
    I'd let it go for $680.
    PM Me.
    John

7. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Just wasn't 100% reliable even after break in, everything else was good. But ended up selling and going with a Benelli M4