JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to buy a Marlin Model 60, 795, or 983. Will also consider a Golden 39A if the price is right. Doesn't have to be in top shape, just so long it fires and is not completely trashed. Not really interested in a 10/22, sorry.

(Other Brands / Models I'd consider: Mossburg 702/802, Savage 64, Remington 597, Henry U.S. Survival (AR7), Henry H001)

I'm located in Lane County and would prefer to not have to drive to far to pick it up (Salem, Roseburg, Florence, Sisters).

Thanks in advance! :)

Last Edited:
i love my model 60 tooo much to let it go..lol but good luck if you get one that needs a replacement part or two get ahold of me i know a great web site!! again good luck

i love my model 60 tooo much to let it go..lol but good luck if you get one that needs a replacement part or two get ahold of me i know a great web site!! again good luck

I totally agree, I have a Model 60 that my wife has basically taken over and I hate having to share it haha! Freaking awesome rifle and by far my favorite .22. Thanks jaweber!

I have a model 60....blue, stock was cracked near the pistol grip but has been repaired and is only a cosmetic issue.
The metal parts of the gun are in very good condition, blueing is nice and appears to have had very little use. Other than the cosmetic issue with the crack the stock is also in very good condition.
SN indicates 2005 vintage.
$125...............have a great day.

ill pay 150 if the frame and barrel look good trust me i will replace extractor if in need as well as bubblegum the blue i will parkerize it and put up a video!

If you're still looking for a Md 60, I've got one with scope mounted, for $100, I've cleaned it up but haven't fired it.
If interested let me know & I'll send you some pictures from Astoria.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.