JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The "longest distance" thread got me to thinking, I need to sight in a few rifles and test their limits. Is there any good place to sight in rifles from 50m to 300m? possibly further? Within a decent drive from Portland?

(good place, as in level ground, not overrun with half drunk shooters, ect..)

does anyone have any land I could at least have a relaxing time sighting in a few rifles? heck I'll even let you help.

Tri county gun club has a 300 yard range, a few times a month they close one of the other ranges and turn it into a 600yd.

It's in Sherwood very close to the 5/205 interchange.

I just joined last night, close to home and looks like a great facility, nice people.

I know nothing about rifles, after I'm acclimated/oriented I'd be happy to take a guest out who can show me a thing or two.

Clark Rifles is close and I would be happy to shoot with any body. They have a upper range at 25, 50, 75, 100 and then the pistol out to 50 yards and then a lower range with 100, 200, and 300 yards. Plus they have a wood stove because it is fricken cold at times. Plus they have big bucks that strut across while you are shooting. I saw a 8 pointer come across the other day.

Scott

Plus they have big bucks that strut across while you are shooting. I saw a 8 pointer come across the other day.

Scott[/QUOTE]

It would be tempting if no one was looking:s0131:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top