JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an 1895GS, all SS, one of the newer Marlingtons. I want to rebarrel it with a longer octagonal barrel, and have some action work done. I am looking for recommendations for someone in Oregon, or Washington, that can do the work. Clements Custom Guns looks like they will do anything I want, but they have long lead times and premium pricing, and I have to ship my rifle to them. I would prefer to keep the work and my money local, and work with someone a little more responsive. I spoke with Allison & Carey Gunworks in Portland, and they recommended that I find someone a bit more in tune with this specific rifle.

Also, I am looking for someone that can machine the forestock and cap to fit the new barrel. While I could do it myself with hand tools, it will look like it; modifying it with a Bridgeport would make a much cleaner job of it. I could do it myself if anyone knows where to get an end mill made to a size and shape to match the new barrel. Palm Abrasive would have been my go-to for that, but they are no longer in business.

Speak up, let me know. All suggestions will be considered.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top