JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a LNIB Sig P938 army green with Hogue grips. Comes with 2mags, original box. I am potentially interested in trading for a LNIB Kahr MK9 or MK9 Elite.

I also have a LNIB Ruger SR22 plus a few hundred rounds of 22lr ammo I would also trade.

Dan

E9858E44-5077-41FD-84C5-91355246C168.jpeg 65836386-2786-4C89-AE93-69F528D5BA11.jpeg

Out of curiosity, what do you think of the MK other than it being a 40 caliber? That is a lot of caliber for a small gun but other than that did you like the MK series? Is it reliable, etc...

Dan

The MK 9 has been my edc weapon for 4-5 years now and it is rock solid. I changed from the glock 26 as The Kahr shoots better for me. I shot it a ton shaking it out early on and it never hiccupped. I havent shot it in a while now but should as it is very dirty and needs a strip and clean just from carry. I will shoot it first though to prove function.

I don't see many MK9s for sale here and have never seen one at a gun show. I see a few MK40 but that's about it. I have a friend that has the MK9 and she also loves it.

Hello I like that color on the Sig P938 round you be willing to sell it? I have $450 cash right now? I live in tualatin Or heres my cell Number 971-325-2915 we could meet at a gun shop if your choice to transfer?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.