JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We had to put our 11 1/2 yr old Doxie down yesterday, broke our heart, but, it was the best thing to do for him. His name was Chester, GREAT DOG, the best dog we've ever had. In his prime, he was 20lbs, and built like a tank. Now, we're looking for another one, just like him. So, if you know of any large Doxie's black and tan, please get in touch with me. We have a big quiet, empty place in our house, and back yard now. We really miss that guy. thanks.

IMAG4094.JPG IMG_20150113_093602.jpg IMG_20150113_093542.jpg

long hairs are fun, "german death hounds", more fun when you have a pack of them.
the dapple long hair greeted me one afternoon at the door, paralyzed, she drug herself to the door. bowels were locked up and I didnt have the 5 grand for spinal surgery, it broke my heart to lose her. the white faced one there is Charlie, now 17 yo, still pooping peeing and eating, vet says he may make it a few more years, he sleeps a lot now. the little black and tan is a hunter, kills rats and moles regularly, even caught a hummingbird once.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.