JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well you came to the wrong place. In the past I have gone out of my way to help fellow members here on the forum in any way I could with regards to Speed Steel at TCGC, but that ends today. While I have enjoyed doing that in the past, it's become time consuming and not currently worth the hassle it's become to me lately. I have nothing vested in Oregon Speed Steel nor am I being paid or compensated by them in anyway, so why should I do all the heavy lifting? It's a bummer it has come to this but it is what it is.

I consider this a public service announcement and as such any comments left in this thread will not be monitored or replied to. For the members that know me personally, this also applies to any private message or conversation initiated by you in regards to this topic and will be deleted upon receipt.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter. :(

Best,
Spook

Well you came to the wrong place. In the past I have gone out of my way to help fellow members here on the forum in any way I could with regards to Speed Steel at TCGC, but that ends today. While I have enjoyed doing that in the past, it's become time consuming and not currently worth the hassle it's become to me lately. I have nothing vested in Oregon Speed Steel nor am I being paid or compensated by them in anyway, so why should I do all the heavy lifting? It's a bummer it has come to this but it is what it is.

I consider this a public service announcement and as such any comments left in this thread will not be monitored or replied to. For the members that know me personally, this also applies to any private message or conversation initiated by you in regards to this topic and will be deleted upon receipt.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter. :(

Best,
Spook
Delete this reply then lol

Spookshack,
I believe I have squadded with this past summer, all was great.
I for one, value your insight and help on this forum. Don't let a bad apple spoil the whole bushel.
Yours and Alex's input brings a lot of folks to this shooting sport.
I agree though, one should check out speed steel first and then bring their appropriate gear on the return trip.
I was mentored prior to arriving my first time and continue to show up and improve every time!

Thanks again for your insight.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top