JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I have a totally 100% MINT new knife for possible trade/credit of towards a custom Handgun. Depending on the handgun, may include (plus cash) into the trade.

Please let me know your interest. The knife is brand new condition "Gambler ExtraLrg", sized with presentation rare, abalone scales are beautiful, one of the largest sizes found on any top custom collector that you can ever find, with hot blued damascus blade/bolsters, high polished, stainless steel, optional sliding safety installed per specs. Liners are color anodized with a purple amyethyst stone inlaid into its carved cutton cup. All damascus was hand polished to a mirror shine with a unique hand carved patterned, high posished fileword backspacer, custom over 11'' S/A. Over 13months in making a parts.
1 of a kind, with lifetime warranty from maker. $2075 Retail.

Let me know your interest, I look forward to hearing from you.
:)

multi Picture XL Gambler.jpg

Reese front #1.jpg

Reese front.jpg

top.jpg

measured.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top