JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I got a bunch (55 :)) of 1916 Spanish Mausers from my distributor. They came from Samco, and they have all kinds of problems - broken triggers, cracked stocks, wobbly sights - front and rear.

Among the problems there are two that I hope you, the Mauser express, can help me diagnoze. It seems like these started as Mauser actions and were rebuilt to rifles before selling them to me (and most likely, to my distributor). It looks like they used random parts from various models - some floor plates seem to come from Yugo or German guns, handguards and magazine followers seem to not be original as well.

I do not have a 1916 in my collection. If you do, could you be so kind and post detailed pictures of the mag follower (with the bolt retracted, so it is visible how much of the magazine space it covers, the handguard, particularly how it looks around sights and recover ring, and the bottom metal?

Many thanks!

And by the way, with Samco stuff now being flushed into the market, be careful what you buy!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top