JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As the titled states, I am looking for help identifying some steel cased 9mm, I purchased around a year or so ago under the pretense that it was manufactured by Barnaul, as the boxes it came in states, from a local seller. i just got around to opening it, and the ammo came loose packed in two smaller boxes inside of one larger box. The larger box has no markings besides the usual black and white diamond. The smaller boxes say the ammo was manufactured by Barnaul, in Russia, but the headstamp is not the typical Barnaul one. Not only is the ammo steel cased, it is lacquer coated, and has sealed primers and bullets. Oddly enough, each smaller box has an info label, that have both been peeled off just enough that none the important details remain. The headstamp appears to read "BSVI-NI" or "BSVT-NT." Does anyone have any idea where this ammo was made, or the specs of it? I've attached pictures. Any help is appreciated.

20220207_194037.jpg 20220207_190614.jpg 20220207_190427.jpg

Last Edited:
This may help...
Thank you. That page has some very good info. It looks like my 9mm was made by Barnaul, but headstamped with the initials of a Belarusian company. Very interesting. I wonder the purpose of this, and I also wonder why both info labels are peeled off.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top