JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know if there are any local dealers that sell's the Rock Island Tactical 1911, I can find them on Bud's with free shipping for about $450, out here in Forest Grove the FFL's are wanting 60+ to do a transfer. I was wondering if any local dealers have them in stock for around the same price.

Thanks,
Ken

I can get you one, but I am over in central oregon. Keep looking I am sure there is someone who will do the transfer for less. There are multiple dealers over on my side that do transfers for 20.00 or less. Good Luck.

Tried Keith's Sporting Goods in Gresham? I know they carry RIA 1911s, worth giving them a call. Otherwise have Buds ship it out - you should be able to find an FFL that will only charge $25 (or less) for the transfer (search on here, some as low as $10)...

I've seen them often for sale at Gun Broker in Clackamas.
Willamette Valley Arms in Hillsboro can get them. They also only charge $20 transfer fee which includes background check.

Thanks for the input, and really appreciate the Willamette Valley Arms I need to locate an FFL that charges a good fee. On a side note I did pick up RIA 1911 tac from Brad, A member here.

Ken

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top