JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been looking for a gunsmith that can modify my Ruger 10/22's, change out components, float the barrel if needed on aftermarket stocks, change out the charger, mag release, buffer, etc. Anyone in the PDX or Vancouver area?
Thanks

Those are all very simple modifications that can be done at home. That is the great part part about the 10/22. There are tons of online resources with pics and detailed instructions for all those things.

Those are all very simple modifications that can be done at home. That is the great part part about the 10/22. There are tons of online resources with pics and detailed instructions for all those things.

I have to agree, you can find all of this on utube and do them yourself. I did. Free is a very good price.

I have used the services of Burt Christopherson, 503-244-0305. He is very knowledgeable of most guns, new and old, fair in his prices, will turn down work that he thinks is not needed and even advise you of alternatives. His shop is located up by Wilson High school.

I have used the services of Burt Christopherson, 503-244-0305. He is very knowledgeable of most guns, new and old, fair in his prices, will turn down work that he thinks is not needed and even advise you of alternatives. His shop is located up by Wilson High school.

JBETT, Thank you very much for your reply. I will contact him.

You should check out rimfirecentral.com do lots of reading there. All the mods you have listed can be done very easily by yourself. I've found working on my 10/22 has helped me understand the function of all the moving parts and gives me some pride of knowing that I did it myself.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top