Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Looking for gunsmith to install night sights

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Gunsmithing' started by theflyguy, Mar 22, 2010.

1. theflyguy

theflyguy Beaverton, Oregon Member

Guys,

Who is the best/trusted gunsmith around in the Portland area? I have some new night sights I need installed on a Springfield and a Glock.

I've used a few GS's in the area....first one IMHO was way overcharging for his work.

Want to make sure, since these are my carry guns that sights are accurate and true. Who would you take your guns to, to have night sights installed/tested????

Thanks,

:banana:

2. brandon211

brandon211 SE Portland Member

Hey hows it going? were you ever able to find anyone to install them? I have a G19 in need of the nigth sights I just bought installed. Any info would be awesome. Thank you

3. Heidland

Heidland SW Washington Active Member

I'd really recommend Gator's in Kelso; so worth the short drive up I-5. That's unless you live on the east side, then I'd shoot over Cornelius Pass and take 30 up through Rainer.

4. netcarrier

netcarrier Portland, Oregon Active Member

Hi All,
    I have sight pusher just bring it over lets pull them on I'm a Gunsmith too. Can check it out as I can shoot here, range in the back.
    Tony Portland, Oregon Area

5. NWCustomFirearms

NWCustomFirearms Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

I'm a gunsmith, i have a glock sight pusher although netcarrier may be closer. Im in Vancouver.