JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure how easy a task this will be but I purchased a custom varmit rifle from another member last year and never shot it. Well, first mistake! Add said 22-250, so I purchased a box of 22-250 and they do not fit! The bolt will not go all the way home. I need help determining what caliber the custom barrell is. There are no markings on the barell. My bad but is still an awsome looking gun so no dissapointments and I now get to shop for a cool 22-250 because I have a box of shells and no gun. Well at least thats my logic!

I also have an old 12g side by side that needs some trigger work. I was told that every now and then you get the suprise both barrels when you are not expecting it. I inherited this one so would like to get it back into working order.

Thanks for you help!

Give Burt Christopherson a call. He works out of his house (keeps his overhead down.)
He is located off of SW Sunset Blvd, near Hillsdale. 503-244-0305.
Very reasonable rates, does great work and is a nice guy to deal with.
e-mail is > [email protected] <

If it was a 223 you wouldn't even get a 22-250 round started. If it was a 220 Swift the 22-250 would be super loose. Why not just call the guy that you got it from and ask what he shot out of it or who built it? The rage now days is minimum spec chambers or maybe it's a turn neck deal. (Hope Not) Maybe is's an Ackley or Improved and in that case you are feeling the .004" crush that is supposed to be there on factory ammo. Just how close are you to getting the bolt shut?

Oops just saw you got it figured out. What was the verdict?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top