Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Looking for gun dealer

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by the barber, Nov 13, 2013.

1. the barber

the barber Beaverton, Oregon New Member

Hello, I am new to this forum, But I am glade to be a new community member. A little about myself, I own Beaverton CBG.com, and I am currently looking for some one to lease the gun dept. One of the three spaces. at Beaverton CBG. Frontline Arms is moving on. The space will be available on December first. This is a unique opportunity for some one. Frontline Arms was out of the red in a short period of time four to five months. S0, please contact Mark with any questions.

2. captqc

captqc Tigard Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have a good opportunity for someone. Gary

3. Sputnikfell

Sputnikfell Portland, OR New Member

Mark, sorry to hear. I love Frontline Arms - - found Casey to be very friendly, knowledgeable and fair with pricing. I also love CBG; three cool and manly businesses in the same store.

Best of luck finding a new tenant!

4. the barber

Hi Gary, I think it is a great opportunity for some one. If, you know of some one please send them my way. thanks, Mark

5. the barber

Thanks, It will all work out in the end. It is good opportunity for some one.

6. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome Aboard:thumbup: