JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Happened upon this add on Craigslist.

<broken link removed>

"A major cable network is searching for outspoken individuals willing to put their views to the test on a documentary-style television show. We are most interested in people who want to speak up on how guns affect our society today."

I'm not feeling particularly outspoken but I figure someone here might have at it.

Well, at least they're upfront when they ask if you're for "sensible gun controls"! Does't sound like they want much to do with those that believe there are already too many laws.

8 US Presidents have been NRA members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

Seems disingenuous. "Looking for Gun Control Campaigners" ??! Huh? None of their options involve the belief that weapon access to common citizens will give the rest of the amendments teeth. Someone with some brains should touch base with them. They seem to be approaching it from the position of "whats your take about" controlling guns, but they asked "Explain who you are and what your personal standpoint is on gun control." Hmmm.

Full ad as these expire soon:

"Do you believe that guns should be banned altogether?

OR do you fight to enforce sensible gun laws, regulations and public policies?

What do you feel about guns used for personal protection?
How about:
Firearms used to hunt? Or just for fun on the shooting range?

A major cable network is searching for outspoken individuals willing to put their views to the test on a documentary-style television show. We are most interested in people who want to speak up on how guns affect our society today. If this sounds like you and you're up for an exciting challenge, please contact us ASAP.
In the email, please include your contact details and a photo. Explain who you are and what your personal standpoint is on gun control. "

View attachment 190984

flag.jpg

I have a hard time accepting 'A major cable network' using CL as an avenue for recruitment.

+1. Seems like a very easy way to get people to willingly send personal info including how they feel about guns to who knows where/who. Then based on the info provided could be used for tons of stuff.............

In the email, please include your contact details and a photo. Explain who you are and what your personal standpoint is on gun control.

If anyone plans to infiltrate I would recommenced you apply as a local Portland hipster vegan chick with picture of girl you might imagine attending PSU and or a Medical Marijuana clinic. :s0131:

:s0112::s0114::s0112:

+1. Seems like a very easy way to get people to willingly send personal info including how they feel about guns to who knows where/who. Then based on the info provided could be used for tons of stuff.............
That is where I was going with my original post. If the 'major cable network' had identified themselves it would have given some credence to their ad but that would have no doubt caused them major problems.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top