JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wrote the below and then realized maybe you already know what you want and just need an SOT. If that is the case then skip to the second paragraph.

@Sniperwannabee most shops with on hand suppressors are going to try to sell you what is in the case. Most times that doesn't equate to what is best for the consumer. I still see many shops trying to hawk AAC cans which to me have little or no value after AAC, which was owned by Remington and thus went bankrupt along with them and was liquidated. The new owners are Palmetto State and they are under no obligation to service or honor the original warranties. The cans you see at most dealers are the ones informed consumers aren't looking to buy, thus why they are still in the case. Additionally, a lot of shops don't have first hand experience of actually having shot the cans they are selling to give honest recommendations.

My suggestion is to do your own research, maybe post up here to see if a member will bring you along to shoot some suppressors if you have not shot any before. Once you have decided what you want make your purchase online. Silencer Shop has made the suppressor buying process an easy button. SilencerShop allows you to do everything electronically which cuts down on your time waiting and reduces potential for errors. SilencerShop also has a dealer locator showing all their affiliated dealers that you can use. They have a great informational section on their website regarding the process.

For your area, the best recommendation I can give is to call Mazama's Sporting Goods in Eugene and ask to speak with Ryan. If he isn't working then ask when he is next scheduled to work and call back then. He is a straight shooter and has hands on experience with numerous suppressors and brands. He also has a youtube channel under OreGear if you want to do some research beforehand. That being said, I wouldn't be looking to buy a suppressor out of the case at Mazama's. I would still purchase from SilencerShop and choose Mazama's for your Dealer/SOT. The price you pay is the price on SilencerShop and there is no additional fees other than your $10 background check to the state of Oregon once your tax stamp comes in.

If you want any brands or suppressor recommendations, let us know what you are looking to suppress and your primary considerations like weight, maximum sound suppression, durability, etc....

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions I can answer.

As much as I don't like Mazama's, they are the suppressor shop of choice in this area. I have one in jail through them right now and will likely buy another this summer when the money's available. They have OSS, Dead Air and others in stock to fondle

As much as I don't like Mazama's, they are the suppressor shop of choice in this area. I have one in jail through them right now and will likely buy another this summer when the money's available. They have OSS, Dead Air and others in stock to fondle

why dont you like them?

why dont you like them?
*Sigh* I've said a few times on this site and my statement of my experience holds. Generally above average prices with below average service. I will also admit that they do have good inventory so you can come out of the store having purchased what you wanted. I also understand many people will have a different experience than I do. All the same, if it weren't for suppressors and small AR parts, I would not go often

My 2 cents, I second silencershop.com. The first time is easy, just have to find a kiosk. Each additional time can be done with any computer/smartphone and is even easier.

The specific dealer you select through silencer shop is whatever is most convenient for you. I've used a few different dealers, and some are much more efficient than others. For example, my favorite dealers will have most of their portion of the paperwork done prior to your arrival, so it's less than 15 minutes in the store. Others will do most of the paperwork after you arrive, so it's closer to 1 hour, but 1 hour has been about the max.

In my experience, the only downside of silencer shop is that they don't carry all brands. Their prices and what they stock are fairly competitive. I don't think that you will have any significant delay for using them. The biggest advantage of buying what a store has in stock would be potentially a lower price.

My 2 cents, I second silencershop.com. The first time is easy, just have to find a kiosk. Each additional time can be done with any computer/smartphone and is even easier.

The specific dealer you select through silencer shop is whatever is most convenient for you. I've used a few different dealers, and some are much more efficient than others. For example, my favorite dealers will have most of their portion of the paperwork done prior to your arrival, so it's less than 15 minutes in the store. Others will do most of the paperwork after you arrive, so it's closer to 1 hour, but 1 hour has been about the max.

In my experience, the only downside of silencer shop is that they don't carry all brands. Their prices and what they stock are fairly competitive. I don't think that you will have any significant delay for using them. The biggest advantage of buying what a store has in stock would be potentially a lower price.
Succinct.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top