Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Looking for good Kel-Tec PF9

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by ropasch, Dec 27, 2012.

1. ropasch

ropasch Washington Co. New Member

have shotguns to trade or willing to buy

2. troythom

troythom McMinnville New Member

I have a PF9 in great condition if you are still interested in one. I purchased it 2years ago at the Gun Show in Portland. I have put about 300 rounds through it. Let me know if you're interested.

3. ropasch

Thanks. I am picking one up in a few hours but if anything goes wrong, I'll get back to you. How much do you want for it? Any extras?

4. troythom

I have the case, two magazines, and hogue grip. May throw in some 9mm ammo. Looking for $275

5. ropasch

You are tempting me. I still haven't heard back on my other possibility. It is new in box, never fired for $265.

6. troythom

Let me know if your deal falls through, I can send you some pics

7. ropasch

Are you selling your PF9 because you didn't like the way it shoots, wasn't reliable.....?

8. troythom

I'm selling it because I need the $. It's very accurate for it's light weight design. It shoot's great, just need some quick cash right now. I primarily duck hunt, so this was just something to have fun with since I don't have a cancealed permit yet. I also bought it thinking my wife might enjoy shooting it but that's not the case. I am going to need to pick up a smaller gun for her, maybe a .380 in a revolver so it's easier for her to handle.

9. ropasch

Thanks for the info. I haven't used one and have seen a lot of pros and cons. You have mentioned some of them (accuracy, wife concern). I also don't have a CHP yet but am going to get one soon.

You also mentioned being a duck hunter. I have two Winchester 12 ga. shotguns that my dad left to me and I don't hunt birds. Are you interested in trades?

10. troythom

I appreciate the offer, but at this time I am not interested in trades. I already have a good waterfowl and upland shotgun. Good luck with the new Keltec, it's a good gun from what I've experienced. The wife just wants something easier to load if needed, so I'm thinking a revolver for her.

11. ropasch

Have you sold the pf9?