JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a PF9 in great condition if you are still interested in one. I purchased it 2years ago at the Gun Show in Portland. I have put about 300 rounds through it. Let me know if you're interested.

I'm selling it because I need the $. It's very accurate for it's light weight design. It shoot's great, just need some quick cash right now. I primarily duck hunt, so this was just something to have fun with since I don't have a cancealed permit yet. I also bought it thinking my wife might enjoy shooting it but that's not the case. I am going to need to pick up a smaller gun for her, maybe a .380 in a revolver so it's easier for her to handle.

Thanks for the info. I haven't used one and have seen a lot of pros and cons. You have mentioned some of them (accuracy, wife concern). I also don't have a CHP yet but am going to get one soon.

You also mentioned being a duck hunter. I have two Winchester 12 ga. shotguns that my dad left to me and I don't hunt birds. Are you interested in trades?

I appreciate the offer, but at this time I am not interested in trades. I already have a good waterfowl and upland shotgun. Good luck with the new Keltec, it's a good gun from what I've experienced. The wife just wants something easier to load if needed, so I'm thinking a revolver for her.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.