JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi guys;
Got a big payday coming up and looking to find some good deals. I've already picked Powderhorn out in FG over for what I wanted and thought was a good deal. Does anyone know of any more good shops in the PDX area (west side preferred) that has a good selection of used guns that has them priced as used guns? I'm tired of going in and finding a beat up 10yo 870 Express for $20 less than what I could pay for a new one.
I don't care how pretty they are, but the uglier they are the better price I better get. I also don't want to have to ask to see every gun on the wall behind the counter to find out the price. The reason I like Powderhorn is they have a lot of used guns in racks that sit right in front of their register. They also will let you wander around behind the counter to look at the new and newer/used rifles. I like to be able to look at everything at my own pace.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Brian

Al's Gun Shop in Verboort has the best prices I've seen. Every time I search after I've been there, the price is as good or better than I can get online.

Unfortunately, he doesn't have many used handguns, mostly just rifles and shot guns.

Sweet. I go to as many of these Expo shows as possible and it will be nice to see someone new that actually has more than 10 guns on his table.

I'll look for him.

-Brian

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews