JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have already planned a couple builds for my first AR's :cool:

So far i have just picked up a MEGA Gator stripped lower brand new. I have heard that these are very good lowers and figured it would be a good place to start for my varmint build. Still contemplating whether or not i want to do a .223. or .308?

I have also ordered a Plum Crazy lower receiver with LPK and stock. I want to build up a mid- length 5.56 NATO, all mil spec parts, and keep my costs down as much as possible. I chose the Plum Crazy lower since the package price was right and I was curious about the use of the Polymer lower and wanted to test it out.

Any suggestions or advice or help would be greatly appreciated. :D

i hope you know 308 lowers are different than 5.56 lowers, also dont build a .223 build a 5.56 it can tollerate higher chamber pressure's, as for the pc lower i personally hate them,they come rough around the edges, and a lot of fitting and deburring is usually needed, make sure you got some drill bits and a sharp blade, oh and beer

Yeah I found that out through a web search. I will still do both builds but both in 5.56. I do have lots of drill bits and sharp knives and even more beer so I am still going to give that PC a try. Kinda has me curious about the performance of the polymer.

the 5.56 lower is still verry versitile if you go to dpms, they are building ar's in 204 ruger ,300 win mag, 6.5 spc. and all sort of other crazy cals, dont worry about the pc if you're not happy with it, a lot of peeps are, so it's a quick fix:cool:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top