JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
St. Louis Ponds, in Woodburn.

<broken link removed>

There are plenty of warm water fish (bass, bluegill, crappie, cats, etc..) and here is the stocking schedule for trout:

<broken link removed>

You have to pay to play at Hagg.

And while true St.Louis Ponds address says Hubbard, you actually take the exit at Woodburn (while going south on I-5) to reach it... and Woodburn is closer to the ponds than is Hubbard. Just click my original link :s0112:

These are all good spots. I think st. louis is more behind gervias.

How about any river spots??

River spots can be very territorial, most wont share. There are people out there making 50 k catching tagged pikeminnow for bounty.

You can see why some do not share. If I told you my favorite spots and you brought 10 buddies what would all my friends say. I have a friend who lost 3 long time relationships due to bringing me along:s0112:

When I started out exploring, bound and determined, the first big one I caught was all by myself. Thats how I learned it, and its the best way to pass it along. Its a journey, and more enjoyed by oneself.

Get out and talk with people, a lot of well know spots are out there. And when you find a place by yourself and figure out what technique, why, how and the rest it is all the more satisfying.

River spots can be very territorial, most wont share. There are people out there making 50 k catching tagged pikeminnow for bounty.

You can see why some do not share. If I told you my favorite spots and you brought 10 buddies what would all my friends say. I have a friend who lost 3 long time relationships due to bringing me along:s0112:

When I started out exploring, bound and determined, the first big one I caught was all by myself. Thats how I learned it, and its the best way to pass it along. Its a journey, and more enjoyed by oneself.

Get out and talk with people, a lot of well know spots are out there. And when you find a place by yourself and figure out what technique, why, how and the rest it is all the more satisfying.
Thats what im doing right now, getting out n talking on the forums :) but I understand I would not like that. But maybe not the exact spot but a general idea??? Just a kick in the right direction...

Take a drive up the upper Clackamas, a day spent up there and you'll be back.
If you like hike in, look at the Bull of the woods wilderness area.
Warm water fishing? Drive up the Columbia, there are many side ponds that can be fished and the main river can be excellent for Bass.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top