JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for good condition .243 hunting rifle. My budget is $300 to $500, depending on w/o scope. Savage 110 w/leopold vxII would be ideal. Will consider possible trade/part trade for Rem 870 Express magnium 20 ga.

History, if anyne cares to read it....
I am hoping to talk my father into going antelope hunting with me this year. He finally retired 5 years ago, but so far has spent all of that time caring for my mother who was teminally ill. Mercifully, my mother passed last month and I need to find something for him to look forward to. He is the typical "cranky olde man" who would be content sitting on the front porch and yelling at kids as they skate past. I'm hoping to find a little more productive hobby for him.

Sorry for your loss.
I've got a Black & SS Ruger .243 WSM with scope, custom trigger work done and soft case.
See my ad in rifle section.
Good luck hunting with your Dad.
Semper Fi,
JB

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top