JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello and welcome! Good to have you here. :) I've seen quite a few posted for sale on this site. But have not really looked since all the crazy pandemic buying occurred. Good luck with your search.

Here's one of each:

Here's one of each:

I did message the G23 already, hoping he still has it!. Thank you

You might want to send a message to the sellers instead of only posting in the ad. Some people don't get an email notification when someone replies to their ad.
On the mobile website click on the seller's name and choose "start conversation." On the PC website I believe you hover over their user name.

If you haven't Noticed there was a run on guns at the middle of the Corona virus problem I guess the guns will keep the corona virus at bay. All dark humor aside give it a few months or less to allow the stores to restock and the prices to normalize and ammo availability to be restored.

You haven't chosen between a 23 and a 19 yet? Kind of important to choose before buying. BTW, I chose a G32, myself, and run it in 357, but have 40 and 9 innards, too. With a 19, you can ONLY run 9.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top