JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think i've seen any locally, but i will say this stuff is crazy spendy, to the point where even I haven't really wanted to try it yet. :(

Pretty funny, when you think about it. They say you need to pre-treat your gun parts dry, then use it as a lube like you normally would. You know.... like splashing a little dab of grease in your pan so's yer eggs don't stick... Works for eggs, why wouldn't it work for guns??

Of course the problem here is that this someone re-bottled a product and put a (maybe the most?) really expensive price-per-ounce price on it and claimed to have engineered something NEW and DIFFERENT, with all this micro-science mumbo jumbo to justify the price. He basically made a fool out of everyone who paid him for his product.

All those endorsements.... also fools, eh?

I had heard of fire clean but never tried it. Looks like I never will.

Although, with all of the ringing endorsements, I will be switching over to canola oil when my can of rem-oil runs dry.

Used to work for a company that Roll Formed and induction welded aluminum into radiator tubes as well as other things.
For a time we used vegetable oil on the rollers (not the bearings) that shaped the aluminum.

I'll agree with the news article, if it works, so be it, as already said here, it's not like these things are magic new oils, at best they're combinations/modifications that work well for the application.

I likely won't be testing it though, nothing i saw in testing/reveal etc, really made me think it was very good, and, oddly enough, knowing that it's canola/vegetable oil based, it makes sense to the way i watched the oil apply :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top