JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking to bring my gun collection from Canada (5 rifles and 1 shotgun). I know I need an FFL to complete a ATF form 6 and once approved I can apply for a Canadian export license. Looking for someone prefereably in the Vancouver WA area with possible experience in this BS. Needs to be cost effective as these are not high end guns. Any help in the right direction is appreciated.

Thanks. Except my recent move is more restrictive with my handguns.......having just moved here from the Constitutional Carry state of Arizona. I thought I passed through Canada on my way north with Oregon's poor conceal carry resciprocity...... = ; )

When I moved from Canada over 10 years ago, I used Jerry Wolten at Coast to Coast Hardware in Blaine but I don't think he's in business anymore. This was just before the Canadian PAL and ATT hassles so I just drove them to the border and called Jerry and he came to the border crossing and after US Customs checked the ATF forms they handed the guns to Jerry and we walked out and he handed them to me (after I paid him for his services).

Getting the guns shipped out of Canada is going to be a hassle since you will need to find a broker to do all the paperwork who will then transfer them to your FFL (I assume).

If you don't mind the driving I would see if there is an FFL up in Blaine that would be willing to work with you.

Hi, Came across this old thread, but the topic matches exactly what I'm looking for. Would like to bring some old firearms down. My first shotgun, and dad's first hunting rifle and .22. So nothing of great value other than to myself. If there are any contacts or stories of success, I'd like to hear em.
thx.

You'll need to find a dealer with a type 08 or 11 FFL. Those are importer licenses. Probably not a lot of small ones around.

Yeah, I know... old thread. But hoping it might get a posting of any FFLs in the region that are importers. That might be something good to know.

It ended up that it was going to cost me more than the guns (including the sentimental value) were worth. I sold them all in Canada on Canadian Gun Nutz which was a great group like the folks here at NWFA.

If you just need to import something, it might be a bit convoluted, but my former employer is a type 08 FFL, they are in southern california Ten-X Ammunition is the name of the business, and I know we used to export ammo to canada.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top