JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
Graham
State
Washington
Looking for Federal Trophy Bonded bullets in 30 cal and 180 grain, also Nosler Partitions in 7mm and 150 grain.

I've got some things to trade, 7mm 150 grain TTSX, possibly some powders like H335, RL22 or maybe some other things you may be looking for. If you have what I need let's see what you need that I may have.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking for Federal Trophy Bonded bullets in 30 cal and 180 grain, also Nosler Partitions in 7mm and 150 grain.

I've got some things to trade, 7mm 150 grain TTSX, possibly some powders like H335, RL22 or maybe some other things you may be looking for. If you have what I need let's see what you need that I may have.

IMG_20221010_200230.jpg

I see a new box and some old, but my guess is they are all the same. I could use 2 boxes if the right price, 3 if really a great price. Most likely looks like shipping will be needed. I was as close to Oregon I am going to be for a while last weekend at a wedding so it will need to be shipped. How much?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.