JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IF you are thinking of both 22LR and 22WMR cylinders then ORDER/GET both when purchasing. The set are matched and tested at NAA. For awhile (I think still the case), you cannot order a second cylinder separately (might be able to send it in for matching a second cylinder - they take quality and safety seriously).
I sometimes carry a Pug in an old mobile phone "holster" on my belt. I have been in the company of, ok "surrounded" by the most vocal libtards with my mobile phone case on my belt and they never even notice - all while my large smart phone is ALSO in my hand. Hundreds of times and not once "hey, how come you have a phone in your hand and phone on your belt?" (got an answer for that too, but have never needed it).

I read a story a few years back that a guy was carrying one in his back pocket while at the doctor's office.

When he slid up on the examining table he inadvertently cocked the hammer and when he sat down, boom right into his buttock.

OUCH!!

That's when I decided any gun without a trigger guard is asking for an nd.

No thanks...
That story sounds a little bit too much like that Seinfeld episode about the proctologist. "If ur ever at a party and run into a proctologist, plant yourself there and you'll hear the funniest stories u ever heard, no one wants to admit they stuck something up there, they all end the same way, "it was a million to one shot doc, million to one".
59AFAB1F-96C9-469B-B6FB-D35F6F4F04A1.jpeg
Apparently there are other places they fit in too:

Last Edited:
Quick update to this thread. Received some of those little plastic speedloaders. They seem to work well but I need to test at the range. They hold the bullets securely which is key. I bought for faster loading at the range not for combat reloads ha ha. 9E83374F-757F-4044-884D-80DE017021F9.jpeg
also one negative I found with the gun is that the grip screw works it's way loose a little over time. I'll try blue loctite to see if that fixes the problem.

Re the horizontal knife sheath on belt as a holster, I finally found one possibility on amazon I'll try. Also I found that the gerber multi tool sheaths are the perfect size but hang vertically. I suppose one could sew horizontal belt loops to one of those. The gerber sheaths are well made and lie flat so it isn't likely to stick out from ur belt. They also look like they would cover the gun completely.

I also ordered the desantis pocket holster to try it. I'll update how those work in this thread in the future in case anyone is interested. Cheers!

Updating holster info. Received desantis pocket holster and it is much too big for my taste. Almost triples the size of the gun. Little snap and leather loop to hold extra ammo makes it very thick. Also very thick around the gun. This holster is about the same size as the alabama pocket holster for my 9mm so there is no point to it for me and it is going back. From the advertising photo it looks small but in real life it is big and even when fully inserted there is an extra 1/2" to 3/4' of leather past the end of the barrel. It's made well FWIW and makes gun stand up correctly in pocket but those minor benefits are not worth the huge drawbacks in bulk and printing for me. I'm currently using a cut down cell phone sleeve and the gun disappears in my pocket with that. I will order one of those gerber multi tool sheaths and sew horizontal belt loops onto it. Also the hammer is very exposed when using this desantis holster and can easily snag.
desantis.JPG
Here's a a pic of my current "holster" or pouch, which is a phone sleeve with the top cut off. I will replace it with the gerber belt sheath in future.
7FCD3880-3227-4AB2-B457-EA2A6F546926.jpeg

Updating this thread. Gerber multitool holster is pretty much a perfect fit. It hangs vertically on belt so I just need to add belt loops to make it sit horizontal.

00A04107-577E-486B-89B7-F6605188D7D2.jpeg
F81FC916-6117-4FF2-BD53-C419D5CE20DE.jpeg
81C24099-6264-4CDE-ADB7-32ADAC2AE0BD.jpeg Huge shout out to PDXbiker for the awesome idea!

Last Edited:
I really like those little guys....

Now, I'm waiting for an NAA 22mag/lr "mini rifle"...
.... like a teeny-tiny Circuit-Judge?
Yeah thats been a dream of mine for years. Loved my circuit judge but offed it since the shells had to be ram rodded out half of the time

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top