JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I didn't know about a gun show in Stevenson until I heard about the accidental discharge at the last one. If someone knows about when and where the Stevenson gun show is held, or any others nearby that don't get publicity, please post here. I can always plan a hike in the Gorge on the day of a gun show like that. See some new faces and some different stuff!

Southwest Washington Arms Collectors gun show next week end at the Square dance hall on hwy 503 heading to Battle Ground its right next to Vancouver Rodeo club. 8am to 2 pm $3 admission if you join I believe its $20 a year and free admission. We had 77 tables last month the most in years, its a small show but a good show. no stuffed animals unless someone is trying to be funny.
This show is every second saturday of the month.

Try doing a google search for Washington Gun shows and see what you get.

its amazing what google can find

Washington Gun Shows, detailed Website directory of Gun Shows in Washington.

Sorry for responding so late, but your link did not have any info on that particular show. I actually have had that and similar links on my computer for years, but they indicate only the major shows...probably the ones that contribute to those websites. Google wasn't much help there, either. Thanks anyway.

I did find that the American Legion Hall in Carson was the show site and that the Appleseed folks have something to do with the show.

I did find that the American Legion Hall in Carson was the show site and that the Appleseed folks have something to do with the show.

That sounds like good info so far. Now if you check with the:
Cascade Sportsman's Club
P.O.Box 215
1661 Metzger Rd.
Carson, WA. 98610

You might find out when they will be putting on the next one.

A little late to your party, but I'm trying to get the info out on our show. The Cascade Sportsman's Club has a gun show in Carson, WA the first Saturday every-other month through-out the year. Our last one was October and the next is in December and so on. Sometimes during the winter months we may have one every month depending on interest. The show is at the American Legion Hall from ~9:00am - 3:00pm. We normally have 20 -22 tables. The Hall is in the process of being remodeled and hopefully we will have some more room when it is finished. Contact info; Bill "WD" Truitt, President 509-427-5906.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top