JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland Area
State
Oregon
A friend of my daughter is making a Christmas gift for her son who is currently in the army and needs 50 or so old, used or damaged shotgun hulls. She is going to cut the bases off and use those so the cases can be damaged.

Anyone in the Portland area have any old hulls lying around that they would be willing to donate? I also have some handgun and rifle brass that I could trade if that helps.

Thanks for your consideration.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I can pick you up some when I go to mountains tomorrow . I can ship them to you send me a address to mail them to. I live outside salem so mailing is way cheaper lol. I also have some 410 shells I could send if no one close steps up. I used to make brass and copper etc wind chimes.

nov 24 18 1.jpg

I can pick you up some when I go to mountains tomorrow . I can ship them to you send me a address to mail them to. I live outside salem so mailing is way cheaper lol. I also have some 410 shells I could send if no one close steps up. I used to make brass and copper etc wind chimes.

Thank you, that is very generous of you! I'll PM you with an address.

Take a drive over to Portland Gun Club.
They should have pile of them that will be going into the garbage.
I would imagine they would have no problem donating some.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.