JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hoping there's a Clark Rifles member on this forum in need of a shooting buddy. I loved shooting on the 300yd range on Sunday's until they closed to non members. I'm very easy going and easy to get along with. I'm 30 years old and am only available on weekends to make range trips, so if you're looking for some company at the range please PM me.

If I get a weekday job I'll have to reasses my weekend schedule, so things may change at some point.

I'd have to meet anyone I took first though because I'm basically vouching for my guests and don't want to loose my membership because of some poor gun handling etc.

I'm up for meeting new people though and feel for the people that don't have a nice range available to them - I was there for the 5 years I had to wait and going out to the mountains was my only decent option.

If I get a weekday job I'll have to reasses my weekend schedule, so things may change at some point.

I'd have to meet anyone I took first though because I'm basically vouching for my guests and don't want to loose my membership because of some poor gun handling etc.

I'm up for meeting new people though and feel for the people that don't have a nice range available to them - I was there for the 5 years I had to wait and going out to the mountains was my only decent option.
I totally understand. If your schedule changes let me know and I'd love to meet up sometime. I've been trying to get out to the woods and shoot but it seems more and more places are getting shut down for target shooting. That and the heated 100yd range ruined me:D.

I'm the same way Joe, I've had quite a few people want me to take them up there but without knowing that person first makes it hard to vouch for them when your butt is on the line :)

I totally understand. If your schedule changes let me know and I'd love to meet up sometime. I've been trying to get out to the woods and shoot but it seems more and more places are getting shut down for target shooting. That and the heated 100yd range ruined me:D.
Most of the shut downs of target shooting in Yacolt Burn State Forest are because of trails going in (too close to where we shoot!). Other reasons are because of the logging, but those a just a few months in various areas. They haven't shut down any areas 'because' of target shooting, however, granting trails where we shoot is about the same thing. I'm trying to work with DNR in allowing certain areas for target shooting that will remain in place and the new trails will need to locate somewhere else. Wouldn't that be a switch?!

I know a few spots we could go on Larch. Give me a holler and I'll be glad to meet you up there. We don't get the long yardage but at least they'll be good places to go.

Also, April 1st I'm putting on a cleanup with the Vancouver Open Carry FB group. We'll be at the South end of the Yacolt Burn State Forest. A great way to meet fellow 'responsible' gun owners and learn of good places to shoot. Will announce that event soon.

Bill

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top