JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would recommend someone that is learned in the "activator" mode of chiropractic. I had some kinda bad problems decades ago and had been to many different types of whatalls, chiropractors included.. and then thankfully, a skilled chiropractor using that method miraculously fixed me right up.

He's located in Portland, and I've never actually seen him, but his sister has been absolutely wonderful to me. I've been seeing her for a while now and I've never felt like I've been treated with more respect and sincerity by a doctor or any other medical professional. Without getting into it he doesn't even know me and has offered to help me.

http://chiropdx.com/about-us/about-dr-clark/

If anyone near Salem needs a chiropractor I highly highly recommend Inner Health Chiropractic in Aumsville. Dr. Pitcairn is a miracle worker and has helped me immensely.

Having used one in the past with both good and bad results, I will give you my experience. Nerve issues can be painful to get through. You can be injured more by chiropractic medicine. BE AWARE!

After that B.S. physical therapy was the answer, but basic health plans did not cover it at the time.

All said and done my friend whom also had problems mentioned to me about reaching a break-through point. This is when you get tired of all of those whom are trying to fix you and take your life back by working through it with all the information and tactics at your side.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top