Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Looking for Chiropractor recommendations

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gastronome, Apr 18, 2014.

1. gastronome

gastronome Aloha Active Member 2015 Volunteer

Can anyone recommend a good Chiropractor? Specifically someone for neurological issues, preference to anyone close to Beaverton or Hillsboro.

2. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

I would recommend someone that is learned in the "activator" mode of chiropractic. I had some kinda bad problems decades ago and had been to many different types of whatalls, chiropractors included.. and then thankfully, a skilled chiropractor using that method miraculously fixed me right up.

3. 2Wheels4Ever

2Wheels4Ever Portland Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

CES07 likes this.
  4. Irishjester

Irishjester West of Portland Member

I would recommend Dr. Koosman of Koosman Chiropractic Clinic in Hillsboro. He's personable and has always been straight forward with me.

5. BigBull 301

BigBull 301 PDX almost Well-Known Member

I use Balance HEalth Clinic in Gresham. They're great.

6. elsie

elsie Way over there on the left Well-Known Member

Dr. Michael Underhill in Beaverton. He was my chiro years ago when my lower back went out and he was unconcerned when I told him about my method of concealed carry.

7. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

Were you using the Red Herring Special?

8. CES07

CES07 Portland, Oregon Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

A very solid recommendation. Dr. McClure is an excellent chiropractor and a fine individual.

9. gastronome

gastronome Aloha Active Member 2015 Volunteer

Thanks for the timely replies! I wasn't sure how sure how active this thread would be.

10. skud_dusty

skud_dusty Salem, OR Active Member

He's located in Portland, and I've never actually seen him, but his sister has been absolutely wonderful to me. I've been seeing her for a while now and I've never felt like I've been treated with more respect and sincerity by a doctor or any other medical professional. Without getting into it he doesn't even know me and has offered to help me.

http://chiropdx.com/about-us/about-dr-clark/

If anyone near Salem needs a chiropractor I highly highly recommend Inner Health Chiropractic in Aumsville. Dr. Pitcairn is a miracle worker and has helped me immensely.

11. B5Ben

B5Ben Boise Well-Known Member

Allied Chiropractic in Hillsboro has been great for me.

12. 44mag2ndamend

44mag2ndamend Round the ole tree stump, Down by the crick Well-Known Member

Having used one in the past with both good and bad results, I will give you my experience. Nerve issues can be painful to get through. You can be injured more by chiropractic medicine. BE AWARE!

After that B.S. physical therapy was the answer, but basic health plans did not cover it at the time.

All said and done my friend whom also had problems mentioned to me about reaching a break-through point. This is when you get tired of all of those whom are trying to fix you and take your life back by working through it with all the information and tactics at your side.