JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
***IF YOU BUY LEAVE FEEDBACK***

#1 SOLD ARFCOM
#2 SOLD ARFCOM
#3 (3 of them) stock trigger guards, will include the roll pin for each, all new 1 was installed but not used 5$ each shipped or 2 or more 4$ each shipped
#4 is a sling made in the USA it is a sling with 2 buckles for easy on off, it has a tab for sliding it tighter (like magpul slings) looks almost new and is a good sling, It looks and acts like a Mission spec 2 sling minus the padding and is equal to the best ones... 20$ shipped
#5 SOLD ARFCOM
#6 standard never used Carbine HG with heat shield 18$ shipped
#7 3-9x compact long eye relief scope with mildot, missing the battery compartment for the light up recticle, so pretty much its a standard scope with a tower in the back missing, fine for a plinker or any fun rifle (kept up with my cheap scout for a while, till i went irons on it
#8 (3 of them) stock AR PGs (I think i can dig up the bolts too for atleast 2 of the 3 or first 2 sold) 8$ each shipped or14$ for 2 shipped or 20$ for all 3 shipped
I would be willing to do a PG Stock HG and trigger guard combo for 45$ shipped if I havent sold those parts yet
#9 Rail covers, should be enough to cover 3 sides of a standard rail system, 9 standard size rubber pieces 10$ shipped
NOT pictured I have a new in bag PG with screw and trigger guard and bolt 13$ shipped

*************IF YOU BUY LEAVE FEED BACK!!!!*****************

FOR BIGGER PICS (and even more 100% feedback) GO TO MY AKFILES THREAD
AK FILES SALE THREAD FOR IRIERIDER

All Items I tried to number (despite the wind) so i will be back to put them in order...

NEW PARTS (dont like the price feel free to ask for a different one, or group deals cuz shipping's expensive) I take discrete PP gift or USPS MoneyOrders (MO must be to me in 6 days, takes 3 to get across the US, and PP must be within 24 hours of I'll take it) I pay shipping unless you want insurance or other, buyer assumes all damage and responsibility once it leaves my post office.
Also If it seems I am selling something I bought in a package deal from another member, that because I didnt want all the items in the package, but did want some. all proceeds go to other members when I buy more crap!! :D

ANY ITEM UNDER 10$ if combined with other items will drop 1-3$ due to the fact the shipping minimum for a usps package is about 2$ So please PM me with questions for multi items!

#10 piston take off like new 8$ shipped
#11 SOLD
#12 2 rear sight blocks, one has a gouge from the demilling process but isnt a big deal and can be filed down 12$ each shipped or 20$ shipped for both
#13 8 oilers 4 of them single 4 of them double in great shape 4$ each shipped if you get 4 or more 3.50$ each shipped of all 8 for 25$ shipped
#14 SOLD
#15 (wind flew them away and i made 2 15s instead of a 17 :/...) never issued sling (in 100% shape) leather 15$ shipped
#15 Rubber hogue 1911 grips I slimmed (till i got my cocobolo slim grips) looks pretty nice, still good grip very thin 8$ shipped
#16 vert grip 10$ shipped looks to be knights armament
#18 AK quad rail, new never fired with, very very sturdy and gives that nice tactical AK look 40$ shipped last one
#19 SOLD ARFCOM
#20 SOLD ARFCOM
#21 SOLD ARFCOM
#22 SOLD ARFCOM
#23 black unissued yugo lower HG 14$ shipped
#24 SOLD ARFCOM
#25 AK74 drop bag (looks new never seen one this nice) will fit any standard side/under folder AK or pistol! 25$ shipped

Box o PGs from a brand new E Geramn NOS to black and light brown even a maadi drk brown looking one all useable some in great shape, some lesser.. Some trench art too... total 30 shipped!!

Not pictured
Black 550 paracord coffin lanyard 5$ shipped (keychain)

AND ITS A LONG SHOT BUT GET EVERYTHING LISTED HERE FOR 600$ SHIPPED... WOULDNT THAT BE EASY!!

Things I am looking for

ANY SHAPE FEEDING PSL MAGS NO RUST HOLES!!!

Mags, mags, drums, mags... 7.62 5.45 wilson or kimpro 1911 or M&P9 17rd mags! any round count on AK
Beryl folders
HG PG laminate wood with stock
Saiga conversion parts (axis plate bullet guide etc)
Czech women 1980-pre ban... :D

First person to pm me and post Ill take it with no questions gets it, If you have a question and say "if it is_____ I'll take it.." thats not a ill take it... first plain jane "ill take it pm sent" Also I cross post... This is to make our lives easier...

NEW PARTS (dont like the price feel free to ask for a different one, or group deals cuz shipping's expensive) I take discrete PP gift or USPS MoneyOrders (MO must be to me in 6 days, takes 3 to get across the US, and PP must be within 24 hours of I'll take it) I pay shipping unless you want insurance or other, buyer assumes all damage and responsibility once it leaves my post office.
Also If it seems I am selling something I bought in a package deal from another member, that because I didnt want all the items in the package, but did want some. all proceeds go to other members when I buy more crap!! :D

ANY ITEM UNDER 10$ if combined with other items will drop 1-3$ due to the fact the shipping minimum for a usps package is about 2$ So please PM me with questions for multi items!

ANY SHAPE FEEDING PSL MAGS NO RUST HOLES!!!

Mags, mags, drums, mags... 7.62 5.45 wilson or kimpro 1911 or M&P9 17rd mags! any round count on AK
Beryl folders
HG PG laminate wood with stock
Saiga conversion parts (axis plate bullet guide etc)
Czech women 1980-pre ban... :D

First person to pm me and post Ill take it with no questions gets it, If you have a question and say "if it is_____ I'll take it.." thats not a ill take it... first plain jane "ill take it pm sent" Also I cross post... This is to make our lives easier...

For larger picture see link <broken link removed>

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top