1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for bullets and brass: .280 Remington (7mm) and .257 Roberts

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by hyperparasite, Feb 13, 2011.

1. hyperparasite

hyperparasite Hillsboro, OR Member

Seeking smaller quantities (50 or less) of bullets and brass for reloading .280 Remington (7mm.) and also .257 Roberts rifle calibers.

Bullet weights/styles are not critical, but am hoping for some of the heavier varieties.

Can buy outright, or possibly trade for some pistol reloading stuff (i.e. 9mm and .40 brass, primers, or .40 Hornady XTP hollowpoint projectiles)
  2. OregonTrail

OregonTrail Southern Oregon Coast New Member

Not sure if you saw my post from yesterday:

Nosler Trophy Grade 9mm / 115 Grain Hollow Points 100 Ct.
    Nosler 25 Caliber 100 Grain Ballistic Tips 75 Ct.
    Sierra Pro-Hunter 25 Caliber 100 Grain Spitzer 150 Ct.

I would like $15 for the 9mm, $20 for the Sierra's, and $15 for the Nosler 25 Caliber.

I would consider trade for either bullets or loaded factory rounds of 223, 40, 380 or M1 Carbine, or good reloadable brass for M1 Carbine

Will be in the Hillsboro Forest Grove area this weekend if someone wants to buy or trade.

3. 8ballchaz

8ballchaz S.W. PA Member

I have some coming in on a trade, should be toward the week-end. Drop me your E-mail addy and I'll contact you. cjh700bdl@comcast.net