JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seeking smaller quantities (50 or less) of bullets and brass for reloading .280 Remington (7mm.) and also .257 Roberts rifle calibers.

Bullet weights/styles are not critical, but am hoping for some of the heavier varieties.

Can buy outright, or possibly trade for some pistol reloading stuff (i.e. 9mm and .40 brass, primers, or .40 Hornady XTP hollowpoint projectiles)

Not sure if you saw my post from yesterday:

Nosler Trophy Grade 9mm / 115 Grain Hollow Points 100 Ct.
Nosler 25 Caliber 100 Grain Ballistic Tips 75 Ct.
Sierra Pro-Hunter 25 Caliber 100 Grain Spitzer 150 Ct.

I would like $15 for the 9mm, $20 for the Sierra's, and $15 for the Nosler 25 Caliber.

I would consider trade for either bullets or loaded factory rounds of 223, 40, 380 or M1 Carbine, or good reloadable brass for M1 Carbine

Will be in the Hillsboro Forest Grove area this weekend if someone wants to buy or trade.

Thanks!

Kipp

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.