JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have a good link to a common ballistics graph? I am really looking for a visual for 22 to 50 cal overlay of just the common calibers out to 500 yards. I know there needs the caliber, propel, bullet, ect, but I am just looking for a general idea. Numbers are neat but a graph is better.

I am going to guess I am asking my question in the wrong context. Long post with little response. Really looking for a graph with ranges and drop off points for whatever bulllets. The 338 and 416 crowd loves to show them, and I like to see, but I can't seem to find an available source of info. I don't want to buy anything, just want to compare and visualize calibers.. I am trying to visualize the whole range/elevation/estimation/drop thing. From a level shot. There has to be something out there.

Just really looking to see an overlay of all general calibers for travel distance. To visualize to people that think bullets go straight level forever. Plus my gf needs the visual. I can draw mock ones, but I really want to see the drop for my own calibers. Why can't I find them?

Here is the rimfires!

cid_002501cb904d181bfcc08AB7DE59owner1edb90311.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top