JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Ura-Ki roger that. Most of my "homework" has been in the Tucson area. Well, by "Tucson area" I mean within about an hour to an hour and half driving distance from said. No way we're living in the city.

Oh, they have all sorts of "cute critters"...

This is my son outside of our home in Prescott Valley...

View attachment 548020

After the monsoon, tarantulas come out by the thousands and show up everywhere randomly. You better be prepared for a month or so of giant spiders everywhere...

These cute little critters have a sting as bad as a scorpion's and can get into your house at will...

View attachment 548025

View attachment 548026

And of course there are rattlesnakes. But Arizona also has the Mojave Green rattlesnake. The most potent and aggressive of all the rattlesnake species. When driving up the 1.5 mile paved driveway from my place in the country, I would see rattlesnakes sunning themselves on the road most days.

Diamondback rattlers would slither off when they sensed my car coming. The Mojave Green rattlers would coil up and strike at my car and chase it, if I missed running over the dirty things.

Well thats gonna be a nope from me then. Bummer.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top