JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey,
I've had a bow for awhile and I probably haven't shot it in about 6 years. Anyone know places close to East Vancouver/Camas to shoot. I have property near woodland where I can shoot but sometimes it's not worth the hour drive.

Not Vancouver, but I use to go down to the local park early AM PDX. Area use to be the "Hood". There was never anyone around, we had a great time. Put a phat square target in front of a rise in the landscaping and shot arrows into it. Later I was told that was illegal. Meh. My neighbor had his company party there midday and some jackalope opened up on some rival gang member with a 9mm right by the party of yuppies and emptied a 20 round mag, but no one said "boo" to him either and that seemed more disruptive to me. If anyone showed up with a dog or early am solitude, we'd see them from a distance and simply pack up.

We also went to an indoor range in Milwaukee on McLaughlin in PDX. Good folks there, lots of family's and very casual. If it's raining, I'd recommend the indoor place. They might have changed ownership, lord knows time doesn't stand still - the boy- sadly a pup no more - grew up, moved out, got a job and doesn't even live in the same state now. But Broken Arrow use to be wonderful people back when the pup was around so long ago. Home | Broken Arrow Archery | Archery Shop MILWAUKIE, Oregon

Blue Lake in Oregon has a range out to 100 yards, if that's not too far. I think I recall something around lackamas lake in the works, unsure if it ever went through. It's probably cool if you abide by general firearms rules and shoot on public land (mainly back stop).

Sylvan Archers, Archers Afield, G4, logging roads with a backstop. You cannot shoot a bow in a park / field in the city. It's illegal.

Blue Lake in Oregon has a range out to 100 yards, if that's not too far. I think I recall something around lackamas lake in the works, unsure if it ever went through. It's probably cool if you abide by general firearms rules and shoot on public land (mainly back stop).

Blue Lake has torn down the archery range that once was there! :mad:

Chinook Landing has a nice set up (Or did before the high water). 10,20,30,40,50,60 yards. Right now, under water. Could be a while before open again

Probably a good thing considering all the kids running around blue lake. It's a real fiesta down there!
I'm glad they didn't move it too far, or just abandon the whole thing.

@Dmacgucci

Back in the day, 1970's we'd shoot in PDX Washington Park. The field is still there. Not sure about archery tho.

upload_2017-11-17_20-18-44.png

Archery Range | Explore Washington Park

You might check with Archery World 803 Grand Blvd, Vancouver, WA 98661

Supposedly there is still a range over there, been a few years since i've passed by it tho.

Mt. Scott used to have classes and open shooting. Might be worth a look.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top