JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
yakima
State
Washington
Hello im looking for a ar15 to have something for home defense. The unfortunate part is ive only got $300 saved up anything close to that pleasr let me know thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi Vickgar81 and welcome to NWFA!
This classified section is rifles for sale or trade! Your post is in the wrong section and should be in the item wanted section.
You can not move this post only admin folks can!
Please read all NWFA community rules before posting!
The rules can be found at the top of the home page under "New member intro"

Todays PSA's ad has the cheapest new AR that I've ever seen for under $400 before taxes/shipping/BGC

1648536599948.jpeg

If you want a AR cheap but only have limited funds, I would buy 30 rnd magazines now while they are still legal to purchase, then save more to buy the rifle later.
Good luck on finding an AR for $300

1 palmetto website
2- pick DAILY DEALS
3- pick the complete AR kit minus lower for $349
4- add it to your shopping cart
5- go to shopping cart then scroll down it will offer you the lower for $49
Boom complete AR for $399

Durkin Tactical has a build kit for $297.50 and the only thing else you need is a bare lower. This is a sale and they have a coupon code for this. I just went back and looked and they have lowers for as low as $34. Total is about $332

Last Edited:
On the cheap end I've seen and heard good things about delton and diamondback brand rifles. Can be found for around $500 complete. Sometimes found for a little less. Definitely get yourself some magazines and as stated above palmettos states armory's daily deals are a great place to look for things.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.