JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Doesn't actually have to be ugly, but it has to be priced like it is.

Looking for a full size 1/2 or 3/4 ton cargo van, preferably a late '80s chevy with a 350tbi, or a fuel injected 300 6cyl ford. Older ford/chevy vans with carb'd small blocks are fine too.

Needs to run and be reliable.

Cosmetics are unimportant.

Needs an OR title.

Tags aren't an issue as I will eventually put a veteran plate on it, but I don't want something that's been sitting a long time and going to crap.

I can fix (or just live with) minor problems, but not looking for a project or anything I can't insure, gas up, and drive back home to the Roseburg area without a high probability of not breaking down along the way.

Will pay $600 cash, which is on the low side, but I know there's deals to be had if you look long enough and have low enough standards.

Will drive anywhere on the I5 or 101 corridor if the price is right (and assuming the van is reliable enough to make it back home).

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.