Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB OR Looking for an older .41 magnum

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by Jacurso, May 18, 2014.

1. Jacurso

Jacurso Douglas Co. Active Member

I'm looking for an older .41 magnum, preferably a Ruger or S&W, but will consider other brands. FTF private party sale.
    I want it for load testing and plinking. It does not need to be pretty, and won't ever be my main gun, but I do want one tight enough to be safe to shoot. And....I don't want to spend a lot of money for it. I mean, who does right?
    If anyone out there has one or knows of one, that's not being used, or someone has lost interest in that caliber, any input would be appreciated.
    Thanks

2. scrandall01215

scrandall01215 Washougal,WA Well-Known Member

Try looking on Guns America. I sure love mine it's my fav cal . And very accurate

3. Jacurso

Thanks....that site and Guns International, have several....but I want to do a FTF.....

4. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Still looking for a .41 magnum? I have a very nice 1984 Ruger Blackhawk that I'm selling. Pistol, 140 rds of various ammo, leather belt and somewhere around 100 once-fired brass cases. I'm thinking $450 for all? I just put an ad in the WTS pistol section. Thanks.

Keith

5. Jacurso

No longer looking for a .41.....I found one. Thanks.

6. Jacurso

Please Delete. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.