JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am putting together a very fancy travel box for my Winchester Model 1895 c(1905) and I would really like to have a early (pre WW II ) era Winchester ammo box to display with the rifle and its accouterments.

To this end I am trying to locate an early Winchester 30-40 Krag Hunting (not military) box. I would like to be able to scan the box in order to reprint labels for a hand made box (so it looks new) I have all the photo/graphics editing skills to do this already)

If you can help with this project I would be very appericative.

I have some photo examples of the type of box I am looking for.

I really like the more colorful boxes.

I would gladly pay for insured shipping both ways and do a 1-2 day turn around. Empty box only no need to ship the ammo.

30-0he55.jpg

30-0he66.jpg

I'll call a few friends to see if they have what you are looking for. there is a "western super X" box on ebay for the next 2 days - no bids yet starting at $8 but not as neat on the graphics as what you have posted.

Both shops are on my list to talk to I go WAY back with Ole. He bought all the knives I donated to Oregon Hunters Association back in my Knifemaking days. I've looked at most of his ammo boxes over the years and don't remember one for 30-40 Krag but ya never know.

Thanks for reminding me about Hanks. I sold him some Muzzle loading rifle parts as well as a little .222 Rem model 788 a while back.

I'll call a few friends to see if they have what you are looking for. there is a "western super X" box on ebay for the next 2 days - no bids yet starting at $8 but not as neat on the graphics as what you have posted.

I'd greatly appreciate that effort Swedish!

I am putting together a very fancy travel box for my Winchester Model 1895 c(1905) and I would really like to have a early (pre WW II ) era Winchester ammo box to display with the rifle and its accouterments.

To this end I am trying to locate an early Winchester 30-40 Krag Hunting (not military) box. I would like to be able to scan the box in order to reprint labels for a hand made box (so it looks new) I have all the photo/graphics editing skills to do this already)

If you can help with this project I would be very appericative.

I have some photo examples of the type of box I am looking for.

I really like the more colorful boxes.

I would gladly pay for insured shipping both ways and do a 1-2 day turn around. Empty box only no need to ship the ammo.

Not clear what you are looking for. Your post already shows two scans of some pretty nice boxes?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.